Weight loss authorities believe that our bodies use fat to dilute toxins. As an Infrared System is an unsurpassed expeller of toxins, it is also a great way to get rid of any fat our bodies are using to dilute toxins we are storing.
Our infrared sauna burns 600+ calories in just one 30-minute session. Here are how many calories a 150-pound person normally burns up in 30 minutes of exercise:
Our indoor sauna is excellent for increasing blood circulation to the skin, which is essential for beautiful, youthful, glowing skin.
Scars on Skin
- A new “inner glow” as the skin is free of accumulated dirt and dry skin cells, due to deep cleansing of impurities.
- Improves the conditions of acne eczema, psoriasis, burns and any skin lesions and cuts.
- Open wounds heal quicker with reduced scarring.
- Removes roughness, leaving skin baby smooth and soft again.
- Firms and improves skin tone and elasticity.
- Scars fully formed, even keloids, may be gradually softened. Burns and other wounds or incisions may heal with significantly reduced scarring.
- Cellulite is a gel-like substance made up of fat, water and wastes, which are trapped in pockets below the skin. An Infrared Thermal System can assist this condition, as profuse sweating helps clear this form of unwanted debris from the body.
- European beauty specialists confirm that a sauna will greatly speed any anti-cellulite program.
- Due to at least twice the depth of heat penetration into cellulite combined with up to 10 times the level of heating in these tissues, an Infrared Therapy System can be significantly more effective than any conventional sauna.
- Effective for arthritis, back pain, muscle spasms, headache, etc.
- Radiant heat helps with sprains, strains, arthritis, muscle spasm, and pain.
- If you are an athlete, an Infrared Thermal System is all good news. It allows oxygen debt to be repaid more quickly. This is likely to lead to improved and quicker healing of sprains and muscle pain for you.
This is an incredible stand-alone therapy, or it can be used in conjunction with other therapies as well.
Come in and experience how wonderful it is today!
Rowing (peak effort)
|Swimming (crawl stroke)||300|
|Tennis (fast game)||265|
|Cycling (10 mph)||225|
|Golfing (without a cart)||150|
|Walking (3.5 mph)||150|
|Vigorous Racquet Ball||510|