By Janet L. Hall, MA, Naturopathy, CKP, CBT
“Why are people so toxic these days?” “Why is it a struggle to stay dis-ease free?” Those are frequent questions I hear. The answer: We are exposed to, and are living in a toxic environment daily. Add to that elevated levels of stress now considered “normal,” and it’s truly time to protect your DNA!
- Eighty-five percent of all meat in the U.S. contains dangerous residual amounts of toxins, hormones and antibiotics, sucrose and nitrate additives. American meat has been refused in other countries around the world.
- Artificial sweeteners: Aspartame and Saccharine, food dyes, preservatives, MSG and GMO products create a myriad of adverse consequences.
- Prescription and non-prescription drugs – have you seen the commercials?
- Almost all oils used in restaurants are bad for your health; they are often hydrogenated, trans-fatty, high calorie and even rancid.
- Chemicals and heavy metals are found in weed killers and pesticides, cleaning products, auto and construction materials. Heavy metals and parasites can also be found in many water sources.
- Depending on where you live, the water you drink, bath in, swim in and shower in can contain poisons, toxins, chemicals and even old prescription drugs from septic systems that reach the water table.
- It does take some time to rid the body of these toxins, as not only are they in the lymph and blood, but are in cells and deeper tissues. Remember, after you change your diet and get rid chemical products, you must still release toxins from vaccines of early childhood, food toxins from cans, jars, boxes and packages, antibiotics, other medications and years of chemical overload.
Two people can be exposed to the same toxins and only one becomes ill as Genetics is the final factor. Schedule your appointment today to see what genetic factors you are dealing with, detox, and stop dis-ease at its very core!
Janet L. Hall has a master’s in Holistic Health, practices Naturopathy and is a Certified Master Kinesiologist & Herbalist. She is also a Certified Biofeedback & Essential Oil Specialist, Nutritional Evaluator, Coach and Emotional Facilitator. Janet completed a Leading-edge Course in Genetics & Methylation. Her center is dedicated to helping people “rise above!” anything in their lives. 505-294-WELL (9355,www.alternativewellnesscenter.org.